Tuesday 7 July 2015

30 Million Naira Contract

Conversation between a Wife and her Husband (that's about to get a N30M contract in an oil company)

Here Is Their Phone Conversation ....
Wife: Woooooooooow, darling I have a very big surprise for you, I can't believe this.
Husband: wow, ok pls I will call you back, I am about to receive a contract of N30 million.
Wife: Darling, it's a good news but this one is very urgent pls come home now, pls it's VERY URGENT.
Husband: but I'm about to...
Wife: PLS JUST COME HOME BABY, TRUST ME.
Husband: em.. pls my wife just called me for an urgent thing. Please grant me the access to go and come back quick.
Company: Well, if you leave, I'm afraid of what might happen to the contract.

The man quickly went home...
Husband: (Seriously sweating): honey why this urgent surprise, when I was about to receive a contract worth 30 million?
Wife: Honey, our troubles are over and God has finally answered our prayers.
Husband: aRe you pregnant?
Wife: Haba honey is more than pregnancy, if it's just pregnancy I wouldn't have disturbed you in your contract.
Husband: Wow, so what's the surprise?
Wife: (Being happy) Honey, I can't believe this, you know we have been praying over six months now? God has finally answered us. That Big rat that always disturb us in the kitchen is finally dead, I called you to remove it, I'm afraid of touching rats.


WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU WERE TO BE THE MAN???? 

PLEASE DON'T LAUGH ALONE SHARE THE FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment